Give your friends the gift of home cooking. 18 Reasons gift certificates can be used for any of our classes or events.
- $35 (can buy a ticket to a “short and sweet” class)
- $65 (can buy a ticket to a typical weeknight class)
- $70 (could buy two tickets to a “short and sweet” class)
- $80 (could buy a ticket to a signature class)
- $130 (could buy two tickets to a typical weeknight class)
- $160 (could buy two tickets to a signature class)
*Please note that these denominations reflect online class ticket prices and are subject to change as our programming develops.
Gift certificates help fund 18 Reasons’ community program, Cooking Matters, a series of healthy cooking workshops for low-income families throughout the Bay Area. Your support keeps these workshops free.
Gift certificate refund policy: All 18 Reasons gift certificate purchases are non-refundable as of 3 business days after purchase. If you have purchased a gift certificate and are unable to use it, consider gifting it to a friend or converting your gift certificate purchase into a donation. Donations to 18 Reasons are tax-deductible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps to convert your gift certificate purchase into a donation.