Delight your friends with the gift of home cooking when you give them an 18 Reasons Gift Card or Gift Membership!
Gift card revenue and membership dues both help fund 18 Reasons’ community program, Cooking Matters, a grocery donation program paired with healthy cooking classes for low-income families throughout the Bay Area. Your support keeps this program free for families in need.
- $35 (can buy a ticket to a “short and sweet” class, for example)
- $50 (can buy a ticket to a typical weeknight class, for example)
- $70 (can buy a ticket to a signature class, for example)
- $100 (can buy two tickets to a typical weeknight class, for example)
- $150 (can buy three tickets to a typical weeknight class, for example)
Gift card refund policy: All 18 Reasons gift card purchases are non-refundable as of 3 business days after purchase. If you have purchased a gift card and are unable to use it, consider gifting it to a friend or converting your gift card purchase into a donation. Donations to 18 Reasons are tax-deductible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps to convert your gift card purchase into a donation or requesting a refund. If a refund request is sent within 3 business days or purchase, we can offer a refund, less a nonrefundable 4% payment processing fee.
Give your loved one a one-year membership to our nonprofit cooking school. Our members are our 18th Street Kitchen insiders, and they enjoy $10 off of most 18 Reasons events, advance notice of ticket sales, access to our cookbook lending library, and discounts from our neighborhood businesses.