18 Reasons is a non-profit cooking school that empowers our community with the confidence and creativity needed to buy, cook, and eat good food every day.
Memberships and ticket sales fund 18 Reasons’ community program, Cooking Matters, a series of healthy cooking workshops for low-income families throughout the Bay Area. Your donations keep these workshops free.
Members receive $10 off of most 18 Reasons events, advance notice of ticket sales, access to our cookbook lending library, and discounts from our neighbors:
- Fayes Video: one free rental
- Bi-Rite Creamery: one free single scoop
- Bi-Rite Market: $5 gift card
- Dolores Park Cafe: 10% off all purchases
- Pizzeria Delfina: 10% off one pizza
- Tartine Bakery: $5 off one purchase
- Omnivore Books: 10% off one purchase
Memberships last one year.